Sometimes business meetings are completed with additional activities at the estate of De Ruwenberg. This transforms your event into a corporate retreat. In case you wish to add such an activity to your business meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us for further details on the possibilities for hosting your corporate retreat.
Various unique team building activities in Brabant:
- Golf clinics: there are different teeing areas on our driving range and various distances are indicated. Next to the driving range is the putting green. We offer you the opportunity to play golf for an hour under the guidance of a professional.
- Sheep herding: this is a unique, fun and original team building activity, outside in nature. After a short introduction you will get to know the sheep. We will then introduce you to the guides, the dogs and this special sport of 'Herding sheep with Border Collies' through an interactive demonstration.
- Archery*: A fun activity to practice outside as a team.
- Drone workshop*: after an extensive explanation, you will, in groups, fly professional drones on the estate of De Ruwenberg.
- Fencing*: The fencing activity starts with an introduction to explain the right footwork, then various exercises will be performed and ends with an exciting duel in protective suits.
- Boat tour: during a one and a half hour boat trip, you and your team will sail along De Ruwenberg and buildings such as Kasteel Nieuw and Kasteel Maurick all the way to 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Sports activities: do you want to become more active with your team? De Ruwenberg has its own fitness, indoor swimming pool, squash court, tennis courts, beach volleyball court and a mini football field.
* these activities are assisted by GH Events.
If you would like to add such a team building activity to your business meeting, please contact us and ask about the possibilities.
Location of De Ruwenberg
De Ruwenberg is very centrally located in Sint-Michielsgestel, adjacent to Den Bosch, in North Brabant. Only a 1 hour drive to the airports of Schiphol, Düsseldorf and Brussels and a 30-minute drive to Eindhoven Airport. You can reach our authentic 14 hectare estate within 5 minutes from the A2. Our location has both indoor and outdoor relaxation facilities and free parking on site with space for 250 cars.