Live consciously now, for the next generation to thrive and enjoy our planet as much as possible. This is where De Ruwenberg stands for. We are continuously improving and monitoring a responsable entrepreneurship and are proud of it. De Ruwenberg earned the certificate of IACC Green Star & Green Key Gold (with dispensation for LED-lighting) and intend to keep it that way. Stating the following MVO declaration De Ruwenberg declares that she meets the necessary criteria:
- We supply an active contribution to the development of our profession and transfer knowledge to those wishing to learn the profession.
- We inform our guests and suppliers that we understand our Corporate Social Responsibility.
- We make transparant arrangments with our guests and suppliers about the quality of our products and how we wish to monitor that quality.
- We determine the social impact of our services and try to limit the negative impact as much as possible, such as fraudulent trade, intimidation, corruption and child labor.
- We monitor the continuity of both our company as our employees and we take care of certain services in case of a loss in income.
- We voluntarily supply a contribution to social charities by gifts and sponsorship and/or by supplying volunteer work.
- We work non-stop on decreasing the environmental impact and increasing the sustainable character of our company.
- We are continuously improving our own procurement and aim on using only products and services which are sustainable, preferrably provided with a environmental-, sustainability- and/or social mark.
July, 2017; Sint-Michielsgestel